Kyle married a weird one, and he knows it.
So, I thought I'd share some of my quirks with you. (Some will be super weird, and others will just be more like random facts about me.)
1. I don't like Cafe Rio. I know so many people love it, and crave it all the time, but I don't. I'll eat it once a year, and that's plenty for me.
2. I don't like the Toy Story movies. Strange, maybe? Everyone seems to like it, but I don't. Oh well.
3. I'm terrified of tornadoes and deep water.
4. I'm very much a homebody. I love staying at my house, and am perfectly content to be curled up with a book, or with Kyle, or watching a movie.
5. I don't like pepperoni, especially on pizza. I like my pizza plain, plain, plain. I LOVE cheese pizza. And I can deal with Hawaiian, or olives. Although I do love Garlic Chicken Pizza, yum!
6. Going along with #5, I like anything as plain as can be. I'm kind of a boring/picky eater sometimes.
7. I love red sauce (ask spaghetti sauce). I could eat it every day.
Ermmm, I'm sure there are my strange things about me, so if I think of any, I'll let you know.