Friday, June 11, 2010

Life

Oh, I love life.

I've been really tired this week, between a wedding, and family gettogethers, and just working fulltime, it's been a long week.

We went and helped Alan move on Saturday, as well as ran some errands.
We stayed over at Nathan and Melanie's that night, and went to church there on Sunday. Sunday evening was full of dinner, and fun, and family time.
I worked, and Kyle cleaned up our aparment, and we hung up our pictures!
Our home is almost completely put together.
We cooked dinner for Evan and Holly on Tuesday night, which was followed by going to the creamery to get some delicious ice cream.
Wednesday after work we went up to Nathan and Melanie's and stayed the night.
Yesterday was Alan and Jess's wedding.
It was very beautiful, although very tiring.
I was glad mine is over.
Sadly, I didn't take any pictures, so that's a bit boring on my part.

Tonight, Kyle and I are planning on simply relaxing.
Tomorrow we're going down to Price with Kyle's brothers and their families (minus Alan and Jess of course) and his parents to visit the family down there. Oh, I just love Kyle's family. I love spending time with them.


I also need to get on posting wedding pictures, as well as a few other pictures, such as one from when I went and received my endowment. So those will be coming shortly.

And, at the risk of sounding cheesy (and of being a type of person that the mormon child bride mocks) (I love that blog) ....
I love my husband.
He is amazing, and everything to me, and can always bring a smile to my face.

Not to mention he's good lookin'.




"You are the best one, of the best ones."
--Dashboard Confessional

(also, I just realized that the picture I chose is the same one as our header, sorry! I must like it.)

1 comment:

Leanna Wagstaff said...

and i will show you love. because i love you.

sooo nikks honeymoon should be over sometime this year??! and we will be playing soon.

looove u.

o and i stilll have your wedding gift. failure friend. :(