Sunday, June 10, 2012

Daily Affirmation.

My whole house is great.

I can do anything good.

I like my job. I like anything. I like my parents. I like my husband. I like my family. I like my friends. I like my Church. I like my calling. I like my hair. I like my haircuts. I like my clothes. I like my stuff.

I like my whole house.

My whole house is great.
I can do anything good, yeah, yeah.
I can do anything good better than anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think everyone needs a little affirmation in their life.
And I really have felt great recently.
I love my life. And I am so grateful for it, and everything in it.
I am especially grateful for a relationship with a loving Heavenly Father.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in case you weren't sure what I was referring too up there ^ here is a wonderful youtube gem.

No comments: