Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just so you know....

We went to the dentist today.
My teeth feel squeaky clean.
(My wisdom teeth are finally growing in... Yikes.)

Over the weekend we bought furniture/other stuff for our new place.
I got my senior pictures back yesterday.
(I love you, Missy!)
Kyle ran a marathon yesterday.
I bought a cute quilt.
I sat on the front row of Camp Rock! with Ayisha and Casey on Saturday night.
I played with Whit, Liam, and Avery over the weekend.

I got my graduation announcements, and they should be in the mail shortly.

We go to Lake Powell on Thursday.
Graduation in t-minus 15 days.
Moving day in 17.

Pictures to come.

1 comment:

Leanna Wagstaff said...

in love with everything going on here.. except for the fact that you aren't headed south (enough) to my house tomorrow! but hello, powell for your first time?! AMAZING! you will LOVE IT!

I am going to miss you horribly..umm too late. also, i am sending your sweater home with adri, or linds. whoever. sorry im lame and haven't gotten it to you yet. love you love you!