Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm blogging. Wow, times are a changing!

Hey. Am I doing this right? I should be sleeping so I'm all ready for my 2 year progress meeting at the MTC at 9am, but sleep is so overrated. Just like Oklahoma, Oh snap! Actually they are really good we just beat them so I guess that means we are good too huh?! Amazing game. Right up there with Miami in 1990. I remember that. I was 4 ;)

So I don't really know what to write about. I guess how great Britt and I are but everybody already knows and I hate to rub it in your faces. So yeah, tonight we went to the Blink concert. It was awesome! Travis Barkers flying drumset was one of the craziest things I have ever seen!! The company wasn't bad either, except for my "special" brother ended up having extra tickets so he sold them, but accidentally sold the ones that were next to us so he had to sit somewhere else. Too bad for him!

Labor Day weekend was fantastic. Playing at Britt's house was great. I love playing with Charity. I always wanted a little sister....I'm not excited to go to work tomorrow but thats life. At least I have a job that I love (when I'm there, but getting myself there is just as hard as any other job). Anywho tomorrow will be another great day because I get to be with Britt, and any day with her is a great day! I'm asking for a raise too. That should help pay for stuff..... ;)

No comments: