Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Little Catchin' Up

I've been pretty scarce around these parts lately. I started a new blog, and I've been focusing on getting that one up and running. You can check it out here {My Little Sunshines} and I'd love if you followed it! I'm not sure what creating that new blog means for this one. If I want it to take over, or if I want to keep them separate and perhaps make this one private. I'm not sure yet. But I'll let you know if I do anything drastic! :)


We had a GREAT vacation down in Utah. We got to spend time with our family and friends, Kyle gave a wonderful blessing to Abe, we got family pictures taken, and we ate a lot of good food :)

I'm not sure if I mentioned it - but we were released from Primary and I am now the Mia Maids advisor! It is a lot of fun. I'm really glad to be back in Young Womens! Kyle and I have been enjoying the summer - going on drives and to the park.

Abe is doing so great. We are so glad we have him in our family now. He just brings us the most joy. I can't get enough of his cute, snuggly self!! He is about 3 1/2 months old now, and progressing and growing all the time. He just learned how to giggle and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. We sure love our little bubs.


Life is great over here at the Hanson's home.
We are so blessed and really have nothing to complain about.

No comments: