Monday, January 31, 2011

Well...

Looks like this week will be a busy one.

For me, 2 quizzes, and 2 midterms.
For Kyle, lots of working.
There is also a doctor's appointment, volunteering at an old folks home, signing up for my summer classes, Brian's reception, and the Super Bowl. 
Yikes.

Life is good, though.
Last Thursday I was able to hang out with Adrianne, and Bonnie, and Nikki, and Whitney.
We had a lot of fun chatting, and crafting.
(I'm making something super cool, and I'll post pictures when I finish it!)
I also spent time with Nadia and Trent.

and on Saturday afternoon/evening, I spent time with my lovely cousins on the Galbraith side.
Rachel, Kami, Marissa, Katrina, Megan, Nikki, Arlynn and I all went out to dinner.
We had a great time chatting, eating and catching up.
(I maybe liked my Cafe Rio salad - quite a lot, actually!)

Also, Kyle and I got to hang out this weekend, and cuddle, and just talk, which was nice. Life gets so busy, and it's so fun, and nice, and important to reconnect.

Love my Kyle.
He's the best.


No comments: